Flexible hosting service management for Drupal
We provide a fully managed and highly optimised web server software stack, featuring Debian Linux as a base and leveraging the latest web server and caching technology to really make your applications fly.
We can offer this stack in a number of ways, for example through Amazon Web Services (AWS) accounts we manage on your behalf, on your private infrastructure or with another hosting partner of your choice. Additionally, we can offer Full Drupal security patching.
Every aspect of your service management is taken care of by us.
If you're joining the LocalGov Drupal initiative, we can facilitate your migration.
- Security measures
- Routine Linux server patching
- Rapid response to emergency security incidents
- Strict physical (AWS Security Groups) and virtual (Linux iptables) firewalling (inbound and outbound)
- Secure, certificate-based VPN for passwordless authentication and verification
- Real-time intrusion and service monitoring systems
- Forensic capability to examine past system activity
- Strict adherence to Two Factor Authentication on all critical systems
- Full disk encryption on all staff computers
- Multi-level backup strategy
- ISO 27001 certified partners and processes